Fear the Worst
Author: Linwood Barclay
About Fear the Worst: A teenager is missing and her father is determined to find her.
- Darlene, Peeking Between the Pages, 20 August 2009
- "It's full of twists, turns, a whole lot of suspense and even an ending that took me a bit by surprise."
- Luanne, A Bookworm's World, 28 August 2009
- "If you're looking for a fast paced, hugely entertaining thriller, this is the book for you."
- Nicola, Back to Books, 1 September 2009
- "The only thing I'm not pleased with is the ending."
- Kerri, BookEnds, 26 October 2009
- "it was truly suspenseful and had me quickly turning the pages way past my bedtime."
- Mary Daugherty, Kentucky Literacy Examiner, 29 November 2009
- "Linwood Barclay's style reminds me of Dean Koontz but yet he creates a unique voice of his own."
- Barry Forshaw, The Independent, 17 February 2010
- "But those who are happy with the author's slow-burn tactics will find that considerable dividends will be paid."
- Material Witness, 31 March 2010
- "This is another fine page turner from Barclay who sets a tight plot off with some welcome humour."
- Maxine, Petrona, 5 May 2010
- "The climax of the novel is very exciting, and there are a couple of good twists"
WARNING: Comments may contain spoilers.blog comments powered by Disqus
Added 08 June 2010.
Updated 25 August 2013.