Author: Sarah Ellis
About Pick-up Sticks: Polly and her mother are forced to leave their apartment.
- 1991 – Governor General's Literary Awards: Children's Literature – Winner
- 1992 – Sheila A. Egoff Children's Literature Prize – Shortlisted
- 1994 – Silver Birch Award – Shortlisted
Reviews of Pick-up Sticks
- Valerie Nielsen, CM Magazine, March 1992
- "She has an excellent ear for 'teen talk' and does not condescend to the reader with easy stereotypes or pat solutions."
WARNING: Comments may contain spoilers.blog comments powered by Disqus
Added 29 January 2011.
Updated 05 September 2013.