Love in the Temperate Zone
Author: L.R. Wright
About Love in the Temperate Zone: A sales rep for a publishing house leaves her unfaithful husband and buys a bookstore.
Reviews of Love in the Temperate Zone
- Carolyn See, Los Angeles Times, 4 January 1988
- "This is a middle-aged woman's dream book."
- Susan Isaacs, New York Times, 17 January 1988
- "But despite its lack of artistry, 'Love in the Temperate Zone' shares with all good stories ... the one quality that makes the reader keep turning pages: characters whose fates the reader cares about."
- Lisa M. Keefe, Orlando Sentinel, 18 December 1988
- "a quietly uplifting story"
WARNING: Comments may contain spoilers.blog comments powered by Disqus
Added 16 December 2010.
Updated 04 September 2013.