Author: Alissa York
About Fauna: A wildlife officer on stress leave discovers a makeshift animal shelter in Toronto.
Reviews of Fauna
- Hubert O'Hearn, By the Book Reviews, 2 July 2010
- "Perhaps its' just me, but I do like a little action, conflict and resolution baked into my novels and I'm not sure if Fauna quite delivers that"
- J.C. Sutcliffe, Globe and Mail, 29 July 2010
- "This rich novel is layered with astonishing detail, with every location vividly evoked and every action a visceral experience."
- Deanna McFadden, My Tragic Right Hip, 2 September 2010
- "Good lord I fell hard for this novel, for the author's imagination"
- Vicki Ziegler, Bookgaga, 16 September 2010
- "This multi-layered approach is only occasionally an impediment to this otherwise engrossing novel"
- Kerry Clare, Quill & Quire, September 2010
- "an extraordinary novel"
- Janet, Reading for the Joy of It, 14 November 2010
- "It is a gorgeous book both inside and out"
WARNING: Comments may contain spoilers.blog comments powered by Disqus
Added 13 January 2011.
Updated 25 August 2013.