The Bone Cage
Author: Angie Abdou
About The Bone Cage: A swimmer and a wrestler train for the 2000 Sydney Olympics.
Reviews of The Bone Cage
- Christine Walde, July 2007, Quill & Quire
- "well paced and readable, memorable for its fresh perspective on the lives of athletes and the obstacles they must overcome"
- Shelly Sanders, Abilene Christian University, 14 August 2008
- "perceptive and intelligent novel"
- Janet Somerville, Reading for the Joy of It, 11 November 2010
- "I found myself admiring Abdou's original figurative language"
- Vicki Ziegler, Bookgaga, 21 December 2010
- "a good, engaging story with believable characters that either welcomes you with credibility and authenticity to a world you might know, or introduces you unthreateningly to a world you might not"
WARNING: Comments may contain spoilers.blog comments powered by Disqus
Added 26 November 2010.
Updated 23 August 2013.