The Sky is Falling
Author: Caroline Adderson
About The Sky is Falling: A woman's terrorist past comes to light, twenty years after a bombing.
Reviews of The Sky is Falling
- Alexander Varty, Straight.com, 15 September 2010
- "Mark The Sky Is Falling down as an aberrant lapse from a writer who can do much, much better."
- T.F. Rigelhof, Globe and Mail, 17 September 2010
- "it has the most memorable final chapter of anything I've read in years"
- Kerry Clare, Pickle Me This, 20 September 2010
- "a great, smart and engaging novel that will appeal to Chekhov lovers, and make Chekhov seem appealing to the unconverted"
- Emily Donaldson, Quill & Quire, October 2010
- "Nuanced, intelligent, and delightfully acerbic, Adderson is one of the most talented writers in Canada right now, and this is her finest novel to date."
- Susan G. Cole, NOW Magazine, November 2010
- "Caroline Adderson has talent but she uses it in all the wrong ways in this story"
WARNING: Comments may contain spoilers.blog comments powered by Disqus
Added 17 January 2011.
Updated 07 September 2013.