Author: Gail Anderson-Dargatz
About Turtle Valley: Kat returns to help her parents evacuate when a forest fire threatens their home.
- Alexander Varty, Straight.com, 6 September 2007
- "Anderson-Dargatz remains a master of magic realism whenever she cares to exercise that talent"
- Cherie Thiessen, January Magazine, October 2007
- "[Anderson-Dargatz] has woven a sense of place and destiny into a riveting plot with characters we want to know"
- Taryn, I Read Too Much, 17 February 2008
- "I couldn't put it down and you probably won't want to either"
- Richard, Book Addiction, 26 November 2009
- "the book doesn't work for me"
WARNING: Comments may contain spoilers.blog comments powered by Disqus
Added 16 November 2010.
Updated 07 September 2013.