Too Close to Home
Author: Linwood Barclay
About Too Close to Home: A family is brutally murdered in a small town in upstate New York.
Reviews of Too Close to Home
- Luanne, A Bookworm's World, 10 October 2008
- "Just when you think the story is headed one way, it takes a sharp left turn and heads in a new direction."
- Matthew Lewin, The Guardian, 17 January 2009
- "...while I was kept guessing right to the end, the surprise finale was unconvincing."
- Novel Insights, 12 August 2009
- "Overall though, Too Close to Home was gripping, with plenty of drama and was brilliantly entertaining for my commute home!!"
- Bernadette Inoz, Reactions to Reading, 19 November 2009
- "For tangible and intangible reasons this book just didn't grab me..."
- Anne Brooke, Vulpes Libris, 24 February 2010
- "If you like crime novels with good characters, a great plot, a hell of a lot of exciting, edge-of-the-seat action and some quieter thought-provoking moments too, then absolutely don't miss this."
- Joe Hartlaub, Bookreporter.com
- "This is one of 2008's standouts, from an author whose best work is yet to come."
WARNING: Comments may contain spoilers.blog comments powered by Disqus
Added 28 July 2010.
Updated 07 September 2013.