Author: Chris Benjamin
About Drive-by Saviours: A disillusioned social worker meets an Indonesian restaurant worker with a troubled past.
Reviews of Drive-by Saviours
- Stephen Patrick Clare, Scenes of the Crime, 8 November 2010
- "Well-balanced and masterfully crafted with a prose that is both poignant and poised"
- Jon Tattrie, Atlantic Books Today, November 2010
- "confident proof that great Atlantic Canadian literature need not involve kilts or Cape Breton"
- Corey Redekop, Shelf Monkey, 8 January 2011
- "Benjamin proves himself a natural"
- Alison DeLory, 27 April 2011
- "It boldly creates characters that are flawed yet sympathetic, and a plot that is unpredictable, tragic and hopeful."
WARNING: Comments may contain spoilers.blog comments powered by Disqus
Added 26 November 2010.
Updated 29 March 2013.