The Second Trial
Author: Rosemarie Boll
About The Second Trial: Danny goes into hiding with his mother and sister when his abusive father is released from jail.
Reviews of The Second Trial
- Reading Junky's Reading Roost, 13 July 2010
- "Readers should appreciate the honest, straight-forward approach in which this novel is presented."
- Vicki, Simply Stacie, 17 August 2010
- "Although this story is tragic and all too familiar in our society, I really did enjoy it."
- The Heart of Dreams, 13 September 2010
- "This story is raw and very realistic. An emotional and breakthrough read."
- Huai-Yang Lim, CM Magazine, 24 September 2010
- "This is where Boll's psychological exploration of Danny is particularly compelling and effective because it illustrates the complexity of dealing with domestic violence from the perspective of someone who has not been affected by it directly."
WARNING: Comments may contain spoilers.blog comments powered by Disqus
Added 15 February 2011.
Updated 07 September 2013.