Latitudes of Melt
Author: Joan Clark
About Latitudes of Melt: As a baby, Aurora was found in a basket on an ice floe. Now her granddaughter wants to know how she got there.
Reviews of Latitudes of Melt
- Elise Levine, Quill & Quire, September 2000
- "The vitality that energizes this novel lies in the chock-a-block telling of the tale."
- Annette Kobak, New York Times, 20 January 2002
- "a powerful metaphor for what much of North America is built on"
- Geranium Cat's Bookshelf, 28 October 2007
- "This is a book of considerable beauty."
- ExUrbanis, 18 November 2009
- "another excellent novel to fill in the history of Newfoundland"
WARNING: Comments may contain spoilers.blog comments powered by Disqus
Added 24 January 2011.
Updated 04 September 2013.