Road to Bliss
Author: Joan Clark
About Road to Bliss: A fifteen-year-old boy becomes involved with a religious sect on the prairies.
Reviews of Road to Bliss
- Barry Jowett, Quill & Quire, November 2009
- "The book's highly readable prose, vivid characterizations, and carefully created world keep the reader engaged."
- Pam Klassen-Dueck, CM Magazine, 4 December 2009
- "I recommend Road to Bliss for a broad audience, including adults, because of its interesting themes, as well as its compelling narrative which hooks the reader right down to the lovely and wistful last sentence."
- Stephanie Symonds, What If?, 23 February 2010
- "I found that this novel did not live up to my expectations"
- greybird24, Creating Discussion, 17 April 2010
- "I thought it was refreshing and fascinating."
WARNING: Comments may contain spoilers.blog comments powered by Disqus
Added 08 March 2011.
Updated 05 September 2013.