The River Runs Orange
Author: R.J. Harlick
About The River Runs Orange: Meg Harris discovers the ancient remains of a woman.
Reviews of The River Runs Orange
- Mike Gillespie, Ottawa Citizen, 25 May 2008
- "Along with an extra paddle, this little Meg Harris mystery should be an essential part of everyone's whitewater kit."
- Yvonne Klein, ReviewingTheEvidence.com, June 2008
- It provides a lot of sound information about matters that are too frequently presented merely sentimentally and it is by no means short of narrative drive.
- Patricia Reid
- "an exciting book and the scenery described is beautiful"
WARNING: Comments may contain spoilers.blog comments powered by Disqus
Added 27 March 2011.
Updated 05 September 2013.