Author: Karin Lowachee
About Burndive: A troubled young man becomes the target of assassins.
Reviews of Burndive
- Lisa DuMond, SFReader.com, 26 November 2003
- "travels on rockets, not leaden footsteps, moving inexorably to either a new chance for humanity or its destruction"
- Sherwood Smith, SF Site, 2003
- "well-written, emotionally fraught, set in a scary, complex world where no one is quite what they seem"
- James Schellenberg, Challenging Destiny, 2003
- "might be about adolescents, and about the typical rite of passage trope, but they don't feel like books for adolescents"
- Rob H. Bedford, sffworld.com, 12 January 2005
- "On the whole, this was a very enjoyable novel and really showcased Lowachee's growing skills in building believable characters."
- The Pearls Are Cooling, 16 August 2007
- "It's not an easy Bildungsroman , or even a complete one. But it is, perfectly, enough."
- MandaBerry's Books, 25 September 2010
- "It's very interesting to see another character's point of view on the events that you're already a little familiar with."
WARNING: Comments may contain spoilers.blog comments powered by Disqus
Added 22 January 2011.
Updated 29 March 2013.