Author: Catherine McKenzie
About Arranged: A writer signs on with a service that specializes in arranged marriages.
Reviews of Arranged
- Book Drunkard, 3 January 2011
- "I swear you're going to love it as much as I did."
- Cindy's Love of Books, 3 January 2011
- "I had a hard time putting the book down and when I did it was for the shortest time."
- Colleen, Lavender Lines, 3 January 2011
- "excellent writing, an amazing plot and stand out characters"
- Jonita, The Book Chick, 3 January 2011
- "It's light reading, but with enough substance to keep the reader interested and wanting more."
- Luanne, A Bookworm's World, 3 January 2011
- "What a fun premise for a book."
- Christine Gordon Manley, Edwards Magazine Bookclub, 4 January 2011
- "What a creative concept McKenzie explores!"
- Novel Escapes, 5 January 2011
- "Arranged was fast paced, had an intriguing premise and I was drawn immediately into Anne's world."
- Marci, Serendipitous Readings, 6 January 2011
- "the writing which is always great, wonderfully plotted"
- PK Reeves, Aisle B, 17 February 2011
- "I will be raving about this one for some time to friends and family everywhere."
WARNING: Comments may contain spoilers.blog comments powered by Disqus
Added 08 January 2011.
Updated 23 August 2013.