Author: Sarah Totton
About Animythical Tales: Collection of ten short stories
- A Fish Story
- The Man with the Seahorse Head
- Flatrock Sunners
- Pelly Medley
- Bluecoat Jack
- A Sip from the Cup of Enlightenment
- Choke Point
- The Bone Fisher’s Apprentice
- A Little Tea and Personal Magnetism
- The Teasewater Five
Reviews of Animythical Tales
- Ily, asexy beast, 10 April 2010
- "The characters don't act how you might expect them to, which I think is a good thing."
- Lois Henderson, Bookpleasures.com, 3 May 2010
- "Totton's writing has depth and is multilayered, inviting the reader to explore the deeper meaning of the issues that she covers."
- Simon Petrie, The Specusphere, 21 May 2010
- "Totton's prose is challenging, confronting, elusive and darkly allegorical, redolent with themes of loss, yearning, and incomprehensible otherness."
- Rick Kleffel, The Agony Column, 2 June 2010
- "Her unusual take on the world is bracing and entertaining."
WARNING: Comments may contain spoilers.blog comments powered by Disqus
Added 20 June 2010.
Updated 29 March 2013.