Author: Ronald Wright
About Henderson's Spear: A filmmaker remembers her ancestors while in jail in Tahiti for murder.
Reviews of Henderson's Spear
- Lorna Jackson, Quill & Quire, July 2001
- "With so much history to deplore, so many characters and landscapes to visit, Wright's compelling interests might be better served by vaster journeys."
- Rachel Gordon, CultureCartel.com, 16 March 2002
- "If only Wright had trusted his readers to place themselves in the situations described ... his epic would have been as strong and empathetic as it sought to be."
- Cindy Lynn Speer, MostlyFiction Book Reviews, 16 March 2003
- "The book is beautifully done, the twining of the searches with the scenery draws the reader along easily"
- Sherry, Semicolon, 29 April 2007
- "I didn't feel as if the plot strands in this book came together well."
WARNING: Comments may contain spoilers.blog comments powered by Disqus
Added 07 May 2011.
Updated 28 August 2013.