Danuta Gleed Literary Award
The Danuta Gleed Literary Award is given annually for the best first collection of published short fiction in English, written by a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant.
indicates a review is available for that book
- Paul Carlucci – The Secret Life of Fission
- Astrid Blodgett – You Haven't Changed a Bit
- Eufemia Fantetti – A Recipe for Disaster & Other Unlikely Tales of Love
- Théodora Armstrong – Clear Skies, No Wind, 100% Visibility
- Lisa Bird-Wilson – Just Pretending
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Added 18 May 2014.
Updated 24 June 2014.