Author: Steven Heighton
About Patient Frame: Poetry collection.
Reviews of Patient Frame
- Zachariah Wells, Quill & Quire, April 2010
- "this book has tremendous range, covering subjects both personal and political, and employing forms as diverse as elegy, ballad, haiku, sonnet, and dramatic monologue."
- Kerry Clare, Pickle Me This, 9 May 2010
- "the various nature of Heighton's book is fascinating to consider, a poetic lumber room packed with corners to explore."
- Judith Fitzgerald, Globe and Mail, 7 July 2010
- "lovingly created and exquisitely communicated entries"
- Brian Palmu, 13 December 2010
- "Heighton's best poems ... are among the best by anyone in this country, past or present."
- David Barker, nouspique, 30 March 2011
- "Heighton's great virtue is that he refrains from drawing conclusions. That is the patient frame."
WARNING: Comments may contain spoilers.blog comments powered by Disqus
Added 01 April 2011.
Updated 29 March 2013.