Author: Norah McClintock
Genre: Young adult, crime
About Password: Murder: Harley was driving the car when his father was killed in a crash but now he's thinking that maybe it wasn't all his fault.
Reviews of Password: Murder
- Patty Lawlor, Quill & Quire, November 1999
- “Author Norah McClintock [...] provides a good read but, for a mystery, the story is light on plotting and physical action.”
- Ruth Scales McMahon, CM Magazine, 21 January 2000
- “However, the action is fast paced, and there are some interesting twists along the way.”
- Sheryl McFarlane, 5 September 2006
- “...I love the way [McClintock] breaks rules.”
- Katherine Matthe, Books in Canada
- “The pace rarely flags, the writing is tight and brisk, and the Shakespearean influences are successfully blended into a classic mystery framework that fans of the genre will enjoy.”
WARNING: Comments may contain spoilers.blog comments powered by Disqus
Added 20 April 2009.
Updated 05 September 2013.