When She Was Bad
Subtitle: How and Why Women Get Away With Murder
Author: Patricia Pearson
About When She Was Bad: Society tends to believe that women aren't aggressive. Patricia Pearson shows why that belief is wrong.
- Stuart Birks, Massey University, 10 February 1998.
- “This is an important book.”
- Femmes Fatales. Margaret Talbot, Salon, 26 January 1998.
- “...very much an artifact of this rigidly polemical debate.”
- Robert F. Grantier, Everyman Journal, 1997.
- “...recommended for any thinking person in our society.”
WARNING: Comments may contain spoilers.blog comments powered by Disqus
Added 22 November 2005.
Updated 05 September 2013.