The Spirit Cabinet
Author: Paul Quarrington
About The Spirit Cabinet: A Vegas magician becomes obsessed with a collection of items that once belonged to Houdini.
Reviews of The Spirit Cabinet
- David Bright, FFWD Weekly, 15 April 1999
- "The characters and their respective neuroses all come alive on the page, and Quarrington controls the narrative with a masterly pace."
- Joel Yanofsky, Quill & Quire, April 1999
- "Quarrington's rare comic gift has always been to combine the zany and the melancholy in his fiction and he manages to pull off that daring trick again in his latest novel."
- Jay Currie, January Magazine, May 1999
- "Quarrington has a great novel waiting to be born, but this is not it."
WARNING: Comments may contain spoilers.blog comments powered by Disqus
Added 20 January 2011.
Updated 07 September 2013.