Subtitle: A Bibliography of Imaginary Books
Author: Thomas Wharton
About The Logogryph: Stories about books and reading.
- 2006 – International IMPAC Dublin Literary Award – Shortlisted
Reviews of The Logogryph
- John Burns, Straight.com, 23 December 2004
- "Funny, eerie, academic, absurd"
- Colleen Mondor, Bookslut, December 2005
- "I was stunned by the amazing bit of craftwork that he has created"
- Kate's Book Blog, 4 March 2006
- "a brilliant book"
- Duffy Roberts, Canadian Literature, Autumn 2006
- "its ability to draw me back to it, into it, and out of it into my own imagination and imaginative potential"
- Twisted Librarian, 26 May 2009
- "This a book to read quickly, and then pore over, with intent to savor."
WARNING: Comments may contain spoilers.blog comments powered by Disqus
Added 25 September 2010.
Updated 04 September 2013.