Author: Robert J. Wiersema
About Bedtime Story: A mysterious fantasy novel is the only way Christopher can reach his son.
Reviews of Bedtime Story
- Philip Marchand, National Post, 12 November 2010
- "The back and forth between the two plots also quickens the narrative pace, especially as Wiersema is proficient at cutting away from a scene at the point of maximum suspense."
- Cynthia Macdonald, Globe and Mail, 19 November 2010
- "It's a poetic meditation on the question sparked by some forms of actual brain injury – namely, where has the victim gone?"
- John Lekich, Straight.com, 23 November 2010
- "But while I found the resolution a bit over-the-top, Wiersema still won me over. Whatever direction he takes, he makes us care."
- Kerry Clare, Pickle Me This, 25 November 2010
- "It was truly a pleasure to get lost in this one for a while."
- August C. Bourré, Quill & Quire, November 2010
- "Wiersema's straightforward and accessible prose lacks stylistic flourishes, but his characters ... are nonetheless nuanced and fully formed."
- Monique, So Misguided, 26 December 2010
- "The storylines run together in the most fascinating way"
WARNING: Comments may contain spoilers.blog comments powered by Disqus
Added 19 March 2011.
Updated 29 March 2013.