Danuta Gleed Literary Award
The Danuta Gleed Literary Award is given annually for the best first collection of published short fiction in English, written by a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant.
indicates a review is available for that book
- Ian Williams – Not Anyone's Anything
- Jessica Westhead – And Also Sharks
- Daniel Griffin – Stopping for Strangers
- Andrew J. Borkowski – Copernicus Avenue
- Johanna Skibsrud – This Will Be Difficult to Explain
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Added 24 August 2013.
Updated 24 August 2013.