Danuta Gleed Literary Award
The Danuta Gleed Literary Award is given annually for the best first collection of published short fiction in English, written by a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant.
indicates a review is available for that book
- Jacqueline Baker – A Hard Witching & Other Stories
- Jonathan Bennett – Veranda People
- Susan Rendell – In the Chambers of the Sea
- Cory Doctorow – A Place So Foreign and 8 More
- Kathryn Kuitenbrouwer – Way Up: Stories
- Melanie Little – Confidence: Stories
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Added 24 April 2007.
Updated 28 March 2009.