Danuta Gleed Literary Award
The Danuta Gleed Literary Award is given annually for the best first collection of published short fiction in English, written by a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant.
indicates a review is available for that book
- Andrew Hood – Pardon Our Monsters
- Roberta Rees – Long After Fathers
- Valerie Stetson – The Year I Got Impatient
- Liane Keightley – Seven Openings of the Head
- Tom Wayman – Boundary Country
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Added 17 July 2008.
Updated 08 May 2009.